Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting breast augmentation while bodybuilding on steroids

rose beneti

Hello ladies,

I had small breast all my life I'm already 25 and I know they won't grow anymore, I'm going to get implants and it is decided. I want to continue running my planned cycles even after surgery, just wondered if there is anything I need to worry about if I take my Anavar to maintain muscle mas while I recover from my breast surgery and if the larger silicone breast will become a problem for me taking steroids. TY.

There will be no issues using steroids after having breast enlargement surgery. A lot of my female clients have breast implants and cycle steroids with no problems.

The breast implants are exogenous silicone and don't change how the rest of your body functions or your hormone levels.

Nothing changes in the the way of your diet, training, supplement or PEDS after having the surgery. Everything remains the same.

It is perfectly fine to use steroids while doing the breat implants. This is not a major surgery, so this should have no effects on the results of the operation. However, if you were going to use anavar solely to keep your muscle mass while recovering from the surgery, then I would rather recommend you to use SARMS instead. They will do a great job of maintaining your lean mass in extremely catabolic conditions, but unlike anavar there will be no side effects at all, and no virilization.

You will need to spend a lot of time recovering after the surgery, at least a few weeks without sports, so keep that in mind

It will definitely help you hang on to muscle while you recover. I would advise you to go extra slow with your recovery. Steroids make us feel really good and really strong. Do not risk it getting back into lifting too soon.

Top Bottom