Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Get this video of Cornholio!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dballer
  • Start date Start date
It SUCKED!!!

I do not like New York... sorry if I offended anyone.. but it is just not for me. The only good thing about New York is Velvett... and Pink223.. and those firefighters... but that is it.

I will be sticking to Confederate States only.. from now on.
 
does anyone like the song Corn is singing? It is going to be in his next play. He said he cannot sing well... but I kinda like it.
 
For some reason, it said UNABLE TO PLAY BACK FORMAT when I went to down load it.
 
you need the latest copy of Real Video.

I think it is a cool song,
 
It tried to open it in Windows Media Player. So I download the new Real Video?
 
It says after 14 days they bill your credit card. You have to put your card number in.
 
WTF?? I have had it for years... never paid a dime!!!

well.. the song it called Flordias on Fire.. and it is by a band called Superchunk. The lead singer reminded me of Cornholio.
 
Well, I click on DOWNLOAD and it has a form to fill out and when I do, the next page has BILLING information needed (card number, etc..) and it says that the info is needed for charges after the 14 day free trial period.
 
I am just tickled that you are still gung-ho to see this video!!!
 
dballer said:
since when can you not download REAL stuff for free???

Ever since they came out with the RealOne PLayer. They only give you a 14 day free trial now. No free players anymore.

Personally, Real Player sucks ass . . . but that's just me.
 
dballer said:
I am just tickled that you are still gung-ho to see this video!!!

Not really. The thing is, I downloaded a porn and got the same error... so I figured if I could solve the error prob here with this video, I could make my porn play.
 
hey and make sure u dont let real player play all your other video formats....just check the .rm formats otherwsie it will do all the AVI's etc, and it ruins the whole porno experience

so i;ve heard that is :D
 
Top Bottom