Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilder

Re: GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilde

yeah, i know he was already quite big and lean, but he looks even bigger and leaner! im not saying any of this is not possible without aas, but its the little things that make me wonder whether he was juicing, like compare the veins running down his bi's and forearms-much more prominant in the last one. it could be something as simple as the last pic was taken post workout, but it makes me wonder.

Re: GET SHREDDED and GET SIZE----a non STEROID Transformation of a Natural BodyBuilde

LMAO -

I don't know - sometimes being super cut gives the impression of being bigger :D

Are you a detective?

Has he used aas before? I'd say maybe. During the progress pics though id say that is easily attainable with OMEGA's training knowledge and supps.

Its a conspiracy!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

What it looks like to me is he dropped the BF by about 3-4% while possible adding about 3-5 pounds of lean mass.

Muscular wise, he isn't much bigger, but definition wise is where the illusion of gaining substantial amount of mass take place.

In my 8 weeks run of omega's supps, log in the supps section, I gained 5 pounds of body weight, but dropped my BF by 2%. Of course, I was also on cyclotren the whole time and havoc the last 4 weeks, but that shit was mild and it made only a slight difference. If I was on test prop, I would have gained 12 pounds more easily. This guy was not on test.

I'm willing to bet his actual body weight didn't change very much. It is apparent he added lean mass, but the biggest distinction is the BF drop. Omega's supps definitely give a big aid in this department. I can swear by that.

your on the payroll!

your on the payroll!

What:confused:

Yeah, I just want a raise.

lol, No way bro. I just tell it how it is. AGX products are the best I have tried.

Top Bottom