Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

get off the high horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thelion2005 said:
OK ... I'm 64 and no kid. Took my first d-bols at 18 from a DO because I was so skinny.

You are correct that these young men are going to juice. The age when young people do a lot of activities is dropping lower and lower.

I say .... get the biggest bang out of natural approach first. Diet, wo and recover like the old timers ... Reeves and Pearl. Look at John Hansen!

Then juice at low dosages to LEARN your body and experience the physical and emotinal sides. See if you lose your hair at 21-22 and can handle it.

Aviod the orals if you can because of the negative effect on your organs. However ... if you must ... do an oral cycle. Just limit the dosage and time. See what it does. Then inject.

Take time to move up.

Good post.

We flame the 18-to-20-year-olds because we don't have a way to bitch-slap sense into them over the Internet. THAT should be the exception to the no-flaming rule. :evil:

Sounds like the old vet has a couple years on me.

1st cav here for a short time before ETS.

Jumpmaster82 said:
im sick of people not giving advice and being dicks to people cuz they are " to young". Im 25 and agree that you should not even consider gearing up til your at least 21 or 22. But when these 19 and 20 year old kids post something it is because they have already made the decision to use steroids. So the older guys that know what the hell were talking about should atleast give them good info. I guarantee that almost all of us juicers started before we really should have. This is a STEROID discussion forum, you should be talking about bodybuilding shit, not trying to be someones fucking mentor.

I agree. When you ask a question and they tell you to do some research or ask have you ever seen or done so and so. I dunno seems to be the same person(s) doing it,

I did my first cycle when i was 23 maybe 24 and had no fucking clue. I did testC. and could not tell you the dose but i was using insulin pins because that was all I could get my hands on. I wish I would have know about boards like this so I could have asked questions or boards where you can ask w/o reprecussion.

Now if someone asks something really really stupid or does something the same then its different, but if your asking so you dont fuck up when you do start. JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! w/o being a GODDAMN DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumpmaster82 said:
im sick of people not giving advice and being dicks to people cuz they are " to young". Im 25 and agree that you should not even consider gearing up til your at least 21 or 22. But when these 19 and 20 year old kids post something it is because they have already made the decision to use steroids. So the older guys that know what the hell were talking about should atleast give them good info. I guarantee that almost all of us juicers started before we really should have. This is a STEROID discussion forum, you should be talking about bodybuilding shit, not trying to be someones fucking mentor.

The only good info we choose to deliver to these youngsters, is information to stop them causing harm to themselves, I.E we are being responsible, mature, knowledgeable professionals with experience. A lot of youngsters suddenly decide to juice after training for 3 months, and a year later, they stop training. It was a phase. Us guys, who've trained for years, whether it be 10, 20 or 30 years, are committed to the cause, understand the risks, the benefits and will continue to self improve.

If we chose to give kids information that could harm them, what would that make us? irresponsible at best. If we can stop one out of 10 kids hurting themselves, we've achieved something and should be applauded, not as you say jumpmaster82, give them 'good info' (which could harm them)!

my horse is high??? WTF? WHO THE HELL IS SLINGING DOPE TO MY FUCKING HORSE? I'LL RIP HIS GOD DAMN ARMS OFF....oh sorry--- see roids lead to rage.. bad juice- bad juice...

EGO! :evilking:

chris69 said:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Fuck i'm glad thats not me anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Don't know nothin about steroids, i'm a research profesor that just can't spell good!

But do you see how lame and disreptectful it is Chris?.. You have come a long my my son. Good times.. Goood times...

eddymerckx said:
I am not hassling the troops--in fact , you further bolser my point--his job is to minimize risks--but he assumes because he can do that there is some responsibility for people on this board to do the same for young men who want to do anabolic androgenic steroids.

Further, by using the specific screenname, he has put his profession at issue and I will not temper any response because you feel that i cannot point out a very profound connection between his job and his opinion.

moreover, "please don't hassle the troops, hassle their opinions" as if he is a f*cking porcelain doll--oh please

Your right, I agree completely with the message you presented, though the analogy just rubbed me the wrong way. I will admit it is possible I am hypersensitive, and focused all my energy on one point. No, we don't need to treat him like a porcelain doll, but it is always my initial reaction to come to the defense of fellow service men and vets when I perceive that to be what is at target. I in no way aim to criticize your point, but I am sure you can understand why my knee jerk reaction is to make it known that I disapprove of military service being held as the reason for poor judgment in any capacity.

But ultimately I'm with you 100%. And you have every right to say what ever you want...regardless of what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom