Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George - about the Phenyltropic PPA...

T

The Shadow

...Well - after seeing the sale, I decided to give it a try. Felt absolutely nothing from the first tab. After the second tab though, I def. began to feel warm. I have upped my dosage to 4 tabs per day. I have enormous amounts of energy without the jittery shakes I usually get with other fat burners. I had been on Ripped Fuel for a couple of weeks, so the warmth really caught me off-guard. I can honestly say that The PPA, at 4 tabs per day, for me, feels like 60 mcg/day of Clen. Without the shakes and without the cramps.

Try it people. By far the best fat burner(other than DNP -sorry George :)- tryin' to be honest) I have tried.

Not specifically. Bit by the time I get around to training, I have usually had at least three of the PPA along with about 5 cups of coffee, so I get a pretty good buzz. But no, there is not that "rush", but the warmth seems to last forever.

Today was my first day using Phenyltropic PPA...my workout was much more intense than usual and I can definitely feel the sweat more than when I used adipokinetix!

This is awesome stuff!

Top Bottom