Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genotropin usage

Big BX said:
The gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - you are getting is awesome. Your dose is equalivelent to 4IU's of the China stuff. If you could take 300mgs of testosterone cypionate a week you would be on cloud nine and your body will change.

Thanks

Hey guys im hoping someone can help.....im using genotropin miniquicks 1.8mg daily. Have been using for only 3 weeks and already seeing a difference!

Should I be taking anything else to stop 'man boobs' ? I dont know if its me being paranoid or there is a problem...but I am sure I have an area of 'non muscle just to the bottom of each pec that wasnt there before i started the GH. A friend has said i should take arimidex, but he doesnt know what strength etc... please help? I am already very lean so i know this problem wasnt there before......im really hoping someone here can advise whats the best options ?

this is my first time using anything and would appreciate any advice as to how long i should continue with GH etc etc....ad do the effects disappear after I stop using it? im 34, 70kg lean.

i know its a lot of questions but this is the first place i see there is people who really know what they are talking about!

With regard to the Test/Cyp and HCG...I run 200 mg/week and sometimes:Dmore. I religiously use a product sold by our sponsor NeedToBuildMuscle called HCGenerate. I can highly recommend it. I take it daily and it helps my natural production keep working...also helps in the libido area. I am 57 and have never felt better.

Top Bottom