Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generally irritated

wootool said:
Sybian to the rescue

P1010011.JPG
Wifey needs one of them. Maybe she'll stay comitted then.

sawastea said:
Drink more water
Thanks for the tip, Sawastea. I'll try that. I don't want to be irritable to the step-kids. They are making me a little crazy. Screeching and laughing and arguing over "who farted" and such. Gosh, I'm not used to having kids in the house. =-)

HeatherRae said:
Thanks for the tip, Sawastea. I'll try that. I don't want to be irritable to the step-kids. They are making me a little crazy. Screeching and laughing and arguing over "who farted" and such. Gosh, I'm not used to having kids in the house. =-)
How old are they? How many of them? How long have you been in the role of step-mom? (I ask because Im recently re-married and I have a son from a previous marriage so Im wondering what your experience is like)

Last nigth I opened my bedroom window. At about that instant a neighborhood cat screamed...had a confrontation on the grass next to my window.

Couldn't sleep for awhile after hearing that eerie scream a few feet away.

Friggin' cats own this neighborhood. They are everywhere.

My next dog will clean up my back yard of the cat problem. Cats kill the birds...which I enjoy (the birds).

Top Bottom