Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generalized warm-up

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
What's the final consensus on warm-up ?

A] A generalized warm-up help raise body temperature and help increase synovial fluid in the joints

B] A generalized warm-up will weaken you
a specific warm-up with the first exercice is much better

I warm up with the first exercise I am doing and go from there...

Some people prefer maybe 2-3 mins of cardio before hitting the weights to warm up, I've never looked at this as being necessary...

I feel ready to go after 3-4 warm up sets with my 1st exercise and 1-2 with my next exercises

I think that it depends more on what you were doing before going to the gym. If you have been sitting in an office all day or just woke up, then I would look at about 10-12 minutes of walking on the treadmill. If you have just finished working at a physical job then I would do a couple sets of warmups on the exercise that you're planning to do.

i stretch my entire body every morning for 15 minutes and thoroughly stretch the body part im going to work on that day before i head to the gym..then warm up with whatever my first exercise is..if your including lots of compound moves in ur routine no need for cardio to warmup!!

I've always stuck to 2 minutes on the rope, followed by a complete stretching session. I've never felt weak until the end of my lifting. On leg days I usually skip the rope jumping and just stretch thoroughly.

Top Bottom