Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

General Tso Chicken...Yuemmmmey !!

Tryn2

New member
General Tso Chicken , I love this stuff. Just thought Id vent a little. Im strict with my diet right now but I read a thread on this....Now Im craving it. mmmmm....
Now that I think of it some Quesadillas would be good as well !!! Ok I need to stop !!!
 
damn it!!!!
why did you have to bump this thread.

i got the biggest fuckin craving now and i been cutting like a motherfucker for the past month
 
Jobu. I think bouncer has a recipe for this stuff on his board. It seemed pretty healthy the way he made it. I think he got the sause at cosco. Anyway, if your in a bind, maybe his recipe wouldn't hurt to bad.
 
Top Bottom