Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear, possible bunk.

lifestylelifter

Need feedback . About to purchase gear. Supposed to have 200 test e ,50 test p, with tren and boldenone* . Not sure of exact dosages but its a cocktail and all that's supposed to be concentrated in a single ml. Sounds to good to be true... need any info on such cocktails if possible before I drop money for bunk gear !

Sent from " Barbell "

Ugl's make all kinds of concoctions. Only stick with places you trust.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

I wouldn't buy that.. the combination of compounds themselves doesn't make sense. Better off having everything separate then dose accordingly

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I don't think it would be a problem to make.
But why?
Those compounds are not complementary.

it would take a very experienced chemist to pull that off, even then i dont see why someone would mass produce that stack seeing that its not that desirable

I know one ass hat that could do it. But yes the ultimate question is why waste the gear etc and the time.

Figured, I was told it would yeild great results . I'm a novice when it comes to gear. As you can see ! Why isn't it compatible thought you had to stack tren and test cause it lowers your natural levels

Sent from " Barbell "

Top Bottom