Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gear and Antibiotics??

not really, as far as I have noticed. I have had multiple sinus infections and had to use heavy duty antibiotics. Also, I was prescribed minicycline for acne and used it during cycles with no sides..still had decent gains in strength.
 
sparetire said:
not really, as far as I have noticed. I have had multiple sinus infections and had to use heavy duty antibiotics. Also, I was prescribed minicycline for acne and used it during cycles with no sides..still had decent gains in strength.

Thanks a lot. Gives a lot of assurance knowing you have tried it several times. I didn't think it would but gotta ask to be smart about it.
 
Same here, no problems


Others have had good experiences, but I had a bad experience with anesthesia and test,

my bp when straight up while I was under.
 
Top Bottom