I'm in such a good mood I feel like singing.
"And there's a kind of hush all over the world tonight, all over the world people just like us are falling in love."
"You make me feel like dancin' I wanna dance the night away."
"On the day that you were born the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true."
My favorite: "We've only just begun, to live. White lace and promises... A kiss for luck and we're on our way. We've only begun. And before the risin' sun, we smile. So much of life ahead, we'll start out walking then learn to run. We've only begun.
"And there's a kind of hush all over the world tonight, all over the world people just like us are falling in love."
"You make me feel like dancin' I wanna dance the night away."
"On the day that you were born the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true."
My favorite: "We've only just begun, to live. White lace and promises... A kiss for luck and we're on our way. We've only begun. And before the risin' sun, we smile. So much of life ahead, we'll start out walking then learn to run. We've only begun.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













