Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gawd Damn.. somebuddy

Frisky said:
throw in some icecream and we can have a sunday! I don't have my cherry though.. maybe aap still has his...

OMG.. that was bad..

:lmao:

Bad girl..... :chomp:

Miss24k said:
haha it's got to be fat free, low carb though...

well stallone does have a fat free very low carb chocolate pudding that's really good :RADAR:

Maybe I should see what I'm doing that day and make a trip to atl.......... this could be interesting..... :evil:

Frisky said:
throw in some icecream and we can have a sunday! I don't have my cherry though.. maybe aap still has his...

OMG.. that was bad..

:laugh2:

:(

artrius said:
well stallone does have a fat free very low carb chocolate pudding that's really good :RADAR:

Maybe I should see what I'm doing that day and make a trip to atl.......... this could be interesting..... :evil:

haha I won't physically be there for dessert, I have somewhere else to be ;)

But I'll be there in spirit, and i know the ladies will be taking lots and lots of pics for me. :)

Miss24k said:
haha I won't physically be there for dessert, I have somewhere else to be ;)

But I'll be there in spirit, and i know the ladies will be taking lots and lots of pics for me. :)

Of course!! You will see all of the pics (I'm afraid we may have to filter some of them for the rest).

Don't forget to take pics too, miss hawty!!! :heart: :rose: :heart:

(btw, can't wait to see the sportswear!)

Top Bottom