Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gambinuts........... you bugger

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
I'm flattered :qt:
 
lol.......................no.................wait.........lol is the wrong word, i meant WORST FUCKING THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
tuc biscuit said:
lol.......................no.................wait.........lol is the wrong word, i meant WORST FUCKING THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy Tuc you sure are on my ass lately eh :rolleyes:
 
lol.. he gave me 3............ yes THREE K

he woo'd me
 
tuc biscuit said:
with code and anabloicmd gone someone needs to be slightly caustic round here

Oh.. well hell why didn't you just say that to begin with
 
no

i am supposed to be caustic

you are supposed to be wry

bullit is absurd

killahbee is scathing

aap is drole

AAP is outrageous

etc ...
 
wtlftr said:
Big deal I gave 2000 the other day to a newbie

why not me?

:(
 
wtlftr said:
the newbie answered my question. Frisky.. you do not need more karmna

OH.. Ok

hee hee!

I actually give a shit load away from time to time too.. ;)

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
 
wtlftr said:
not me. just rying out charity

Hammy will be in here in about 5 saying EOD woman.. EOD

I suck at whoring. :(
 
We are all unicorns :evil:
 
tuc biscuit said:
lol.......................no.................wait.........lol is the wrong word, i meant WORST FUCKING THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that was a FUN post!
 
Top Bottom