Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Galenika

It's not Testoviron Depot, but it's also Enanthate 250mg/ml.
ICN Galenika ampules I've seen before looked different, though.

Look at the beak on that thing. Writing looks high pitch florescent. How long ago did you get these? I bet they are newer then.

This is much much different than of the Galenkias that I had used bro... it must be the newer brand.

hey i have some galenikas that look just like the picture you posted, except the blue writing is a much deeper color not so bright as in your picture.

My question is...these Galenikas are in a box that says "Testoviron Depot" and "schering" on the in several places. This box is for a different brand of product is it not?

Varsity13 said:
hey i have some galenikas that look just like the picture you posted, except the blue writing is a much deeper color not so bright as in your picture.

My question is...these Galenikas are in a box that says "Testoviron Depot" and "schering" on the in several places. This box is for a different brand of product is it not?

Galenikas, if they come in a box should be in their own Galenika box. Testoviron Depot is made by Schering.

Top Bottom