Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gakic Alongside Creatine?

EL GAUCHO

Hey all!
Been given a tub of GAKIC to try out.
Would this be ok to take alongside my Creatine Monohydrate cycle, or would it be best to alternate the 2?
Thanks in advance.....

According to the muscletech website gakic is a pre-workout supp.. there is absolutely nothing in it that would interact with creatine.. take it before workouts, take ur creatine right after. You won't have a problem.

Personally I don't really trust muscletech and I haven't really read anyone posting on here saying that Gakic was effective or did anything for them... but you got a free bottle, it can't and won't hurt you, so give it a whirl.

It's got 100 cals/24gs of carbs so factor that into how many carbs u usually take in pre-workout, especially if you are cutting.

Honest to goodness i actually bought some once and i would have to say it is the only muscle tech product that worked for me...i actually got stronger and lost weight as some weird side effect...i was taking creatine throughout...but i had to double the dosage to get the best effects...

Oh, and dont mix it with any NO2 supps....i found it wreaked havoc on my stomach...

EL GAUCHO said:
Hey all!
Been given a tub of GAKIC to try out.
Would this be ok to take alongside my Creatine Monohydrate cycle, or would it be best to alternate the 2?
Thanks in advance.....

Yes, you can take them together. No negative interactions.

I hate MuscleTech, but I tied a sample of Gakic and it really worked. I bought several tubs on eBay and use it before my most important workouts.
If you like creatine you should have no problem using both.

Top Bottom