Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaba

tonio

It seems GABA helps sleep better, has a great number of positive effects on the nervous system, improve GH release,......

but I read that orally taken GABA cannot cross the Blood Brain Barrier

Could someone (who knows it scientifically) can help me on this subject ?
any comments of those who use it are apreciated...

Tonio

Yeah I've heard this too. I'm sceptical about the GH release stuff but it makes me relax and sleep really well. I kinda like the flushing sensations too.

STUBS

GABA converts to GHB in the brain (and vice versa) -- perhaps it does peripherally as well because it is well accepted in the literature that it does not cross the BBB.

GABA

Take a couple of grams on an empty stomach and tell me what you think? Personally I think it reminds me of PCP.

Mix 2 grams of GABA and 2 grams of Tryptophan on an empty stomach. Scary. The last time I tried it I went into a temporary coma. My brain was working but I was completely paralyzed for about 30 minutes. I can just imagine what some guy in a coma feels when the family and doctor enter the room and decide to pull the plug.

Get the powdered stuff. Cheaper. Tryp is available from the pet pharmaceuticals. $350 a kilo. Yikes.

Top Bottom