Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full Metal Jacket Is On Hbo Right Now!!!

K

KAYNE

GOMER PILE IS ABOUT TO BLOW HIS HEAD OFF IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYNE

HE IS IN THE HEAD NOW.......ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN....THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYNE

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMNUTS? DIDNT MOMMY AND DADDY SHOW YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD........BAM!!!

JOKER: EASY LEONARD, GO EASY MAN.

LEONARD SITS ON TOILIET.

JOKER: NOOOOOOOO

LEONARD: BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE JUST DID IT FELLAS AS I WAS TYPING....IT WAS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT SONG IS ON. THAT CHICK IS ABOUT TO SAY: "ME SO HORNEY". "YOU GOT GIRLFRIEND VIETNAM" ME SO HORNEY, ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

KAYNE

15 DOLLAR TO BOOKOO
ME SUCKY SUCKY
ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

"your days of finger banging old mary jane rotten croch through her pretty pink panties are over!"
the drill instructor is the fucken man,,,he cracks me up

Anthony Michael Hall was originally cast as Joker in Full Metal Jacket. Mathew Modine eventually got the part. --CNN news report circa 1985/86

that would have been interesting.

After the first thirty minutes that movie isn't that great. When they are in boot camp that movie is awesome...

"...did your parents have any children that lived??!"

THE DRILL INSTUCTOR IS THE SHIT. HE WAS A MARINE BACK IN THE DAY. I'LL BET HE COULD KICK BIG BUCK'S ACE!!! JK WES.

KAYNE

I just bought that and Goodfellas to go with a DVD player for my friends 40th birthday... That is one of the greatest movies....

Top Bottom