Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #1 OK, who is the fucking pussy that left the goddamn unsigned green karma. Post your name fag so I know who to thank, you fucking pansy.
OK, who is the fucking pussy that left the goddamn unsigned green karma. Post your name fag so I know who to thank, you fucking pansy.
PoyeBoy New member Sep 6, 2002 #2 what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser
what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #3 PoyeBoy said: what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser Click to expand... I dunno, hit me up and Ill tell you.
PoyeBoy said: what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser Click to expand... I dunno, hit me up and Ill tell you.
FreeballinDC Dumper Humper Sep 6, 2002 #4 That would be me damnit! Get your Canuck ass down here so I can kick it back to Canada! I forgot to sign it when I sent it, my appologies
That would be me damnit! Get your Canuck ass down here so I can kick it back to Canada! I forgot to sign it when I sent it, my appologies
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #5 PoyeBoy said: what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser Click to expand... GREY
PoyeBoy said: what color is my karma? red, grey, blue, green? I dont have any so I dont know. red is good right? take out this book, the butress of Windser Click to expand... GREY
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #6 FreeballinDC said: That would be me damnit! Get your Canuck ass down here so I can kick it back to Canada! Click to expand... Thanks FDC
FreeballinDC said: That would be me damnit! Get your Canuck ass down here so I can kick it back to Canada! Click to expand... Thanks FDC
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #8 PoyeBoy said: cruddy, grey is nuetral right? Click to expand... Yep. Did you try to send me Agree (green) or Disagree (red) ?
PoyeBoy said: cruddy, grey is nuetral right? Click to expand... Yep. Did you try to send me Agree (green) or Disagree (red) ?
FreeballinDC Dumper Humper Sep 6, 2002 #9 Bullit said: Thanks FDC Click to expand... you are most welcome
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #11 Citruscide said: I ALWAYS SIGN MY KARMA... WINK WINK! C Click to expand... Oh ...well... you just trying to let me know Ive never got Karma from you? Jerk.
Citruscide said: I ALWAYS SIGN MY KARMA... WINK WINK! C Click to expand... Oh ...well... you just trying to let me know Ive never got Karma from you? Jerk.
PoyeBoy New member Sep 6, 2002 #12 I put approve but I am still pretty new, do I need a certain amount posts first?
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #13 PoyeBoy said: I put approve but I am still pretty new, do I need a certain amount posts first? Click to expand... Yeah, dont know how much tho.. maybe 100 karma points. I dont think its related to posts.
PoyeBoy said: I put approve but I am still pretty new, do I need a certain amount posts first? Click to expand... Yeah, dont know how much tho.. maybe 100 karma points. I dont think its related to posts.
TheProject New member Sep 6, 2002 #14 I gave you karma earlier today, but I think I signed it. Hell, I dunno.
Bullit Colon Cowboy Platinum Sep 6, 2002 #15 Oh great. Now Im getting unsigned grey Karma, with no comment to boot!
FreeballinDC Dumper Humper Sep 6, 2002 #16 Bullit said: Oh great. Now Im getting unsigned grey Karma, with no comment to boot! Click to expand... I swear it's not me this time, but
Bullit said: Oh great. Now Im getting unsigned grey Karma, with no comment to boot! Click to expand... I swear it's not me this time, but