Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fucking QV Winstrol

mlong23

New member
This is my first time with winstrol, and I am seeing good results. Entered into my 5th week yesterday, and I forgot to rub in the spot of injection afterwards. Does anyone have a clue why it has to hurt so damn much. There is no way I could compete with this drug, unless I was off for about a week before the show, as it always has a soft look to that muscle for a few days to where I inject. :worried:
 
QV and most mexican products are dirty and are made poorly IMO.
 
mlong23 said:
You can, but there is no way possilbe that you would get the same strength when injecting it compared to drinking it.



I disagree here.....there may be a "slight" advantage to injecting, but its def not worth it to me....when i take winny im usually taking plenty of other shit too, that is oil so i don't like the extra shots of water based....oral works just fine bro, plus you won't have the problems you are having now
 
Hey bro, I had a great experience with winny qv last year. It all started when i got my 20ml bottle of qv. I did my shots eod and usually in the ass , anyways about the 6th shot in my ass, started getting some sort of abcess, it actually looked like a zit that wouldnt pop. Anyways about a week goes by and i can barely sit on that cheek, i had no idea what to do. Im usually very clean and use a new pin evrytime I take all the precautions. Anyways a week later i sit in my buddies truck and i feel something wet on my ass, i thought i sat on a drink or something. lets just say my cool zit popped and the amount of liquid that came out was amazing. There still a tiny spot on my ass but evrything was fine after that. Someone told me that winyy cristilizes and thats what caused the absess. I say drink it.
 
mlong23 said:
You can, but there is no way possilbe that you would get the same strength when injecting it compared to drinking it.

true, but as drrman said, the difference doesn't warrent the hassle of ed shots. Sorry to hear about ur situation though bro.
 
Alright, I am gonna drink it. Does it taste like shit? Cause it sure looks awful. I am assuming it doesn't matter if you chase it with water (dumb question - yes, but still)?
 
no. Drink some grape fruit juice.. In fact, I read an article that said grapefruit juice increases the effects of any oral steroid. This is kind of of topic, but anyway I will find the article. My experience with mexican QV is that it is gritty.
 
fleabag711 said:
no. Drink some grape fruit juice.. In fact, I read an article that said grapefruit juice increases the effects of any oral steroid. This is kind of of topic, but anyway I will find the article. My experience with mexican QV is that it is gritty.

Let me finish my can of tuna :chomp: , then I will chase it with some OJ.
 
"Users report that the muscle gains they make are solid, they are well retained after the drug use is discontinued. Athletes also find that the injectable version is far superior to the oral. Dosages range from 3-5 ccs per week for men, 1-2 ccs in women. Oral dosages are usually in the area of 16-30 mg per day for men, 4-8 mg for women. "
(50mg/ml) (1mL=1cc).

All I could find from the BD website...

I'm not sure though i've never seen any studies to back it up. However, if you do look under steroid half lives there is a difference of almost 2x, meaning the administration of it DOES make a difference in storage/absorbtion. I would go with inj if you can stand it...

You could do EOD or E3D if you want to, just keep blood levels constant.
 
dugie65 said:
"Users report that the muscle gains they make are solid, they are well retained after the drug use is discontinued. Athletes also find that the injectable version is far superior to the oral. Dosages range from 3-5 ccs per week for men, 1-2 ccs in women. Oral dosages are usually in the area of 16-30 mg per day for men, 4-8 mg for women. "
(50mg/ml) (1mL=1cc).

All I could find from the BD website...

I'm not sure though i've never seen any studies to back it up. However, if you do look under steroid half lives there is a difference of almost 2x, meaning the administration of it DOES make a difference in storage/absorbtion. I would go with inj if you can stand it...

You could do EOD or E3D if you want to, just keep blood levels constant.

I agree with you, I will take the hard and uncomfortable way of injecting. Oh yeah. ;)
 
Retabolil2 said:
Gotta agree with a bald eagle! ;)

I'm looking for a hair piece like yours but we don't have 2nd hand russian roadkill stores here ;) :evil:
 
Mr.X said:
I'm looking for a hair piece like yours but we don't have 2nd hand russian roadkill stores here ;) :evil:


i think i about fried my keyboard from spitting water all over it... THX X! lol :p
 
Top Bottom