Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

frontloading anavar

Although i have anavar readily available to me i was condsidering its use. First off, would frontloading anavar be beneficial? Or should i stick with 50/mg-80mg a day? Would it be worth it? This what i was thinking

Frontload test and eq and continue with 500/mg test and 400-600mg/eq for 8 weeks then right after use anavar 40mg-80mg for another 8 weeks, 16weeks total
or
just use anavar at high dosages, what do you guys think?

bump. I was set on an EQ only cycle at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. But now that i read more and more... might want to add anavar EOD.

Anavar starts working pretty much straight away, I see no reason to frontload it, but I'm no expert............

Test and Eq are a good base for the Var, better with than without.

I don't think there's any value in front loading var. All you will accomplish is to take a high dose of a rapidly metabolized drug. It's not like a long ester which can be FL and results in a sustained peak for several days/weeks.

Frontloading var will do nothing but hurt your liver. Keep a continual steady dose of between 30-50mgs/day depending what you are stacking it with and what your cycle history is.

EQ test and Var are a great combo. Keep the EQ higher than the test. E.g.

Wk 1-8
EQ 600mgs/wk
Test 250/wk
Var 40mgs/day

You can frontload the injectbles if you want, but the Var will be kicking in ASAP (first week, you should feel it).

Mavy

how much should i frontload my test and eq? Mind you ive always used 500mg of test for my last 3 cycles and never tried eq but lookin to frontload it nonetheless. Also, ill probably give my anavar to my brother would 50mg for 3 months suffice?

Top Bottom