Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front Loading 1-AD?

Scatocephalus

From what I have read on these boards the general consensus is that you should start off with 300-600mg ED of 1-AD the first week or two and then run it up to 900 ED for 3-4 weeks and then taper off. Recently however I have seen a couple of threads where people have stated they would front load with 900 mg ED for the first week or two and then run at 600 ED for 3-4 weeks and then taper off. These comments have come from people that claim to have used the product.

Is the conventional wisdom on the use of 1-AD changing? I have my three bottles sitting here trying to decide the best way to use them...

I also have a bottle of Andriol Select 300 (300 mg 4-AD caps) that I want to incorporate into the cycle. What would be the best way?

Thanks!!

Scatocephalus said:
From what I have read on these boards the general consensus is that you should start off with 300-600mg ED of 1-AD the first week or two and then run it up to 900 ED for 3-4 weeks and then taper off. Recently however I have seen a couple of threads where people have stated they would front load with 900 mg ED for the first week or two and then run at 600 ED for 3-4 weeks and then taper off. These comments have come from people that claim to have used the product.

Is the conventional wisdom on the use of 1-AD changing? I have my three bottles sitting here trying to decide the best way to use them...

I also have a bottle of Andriol Select 300 (300 mg 4-AD caps) that I want to incorporate into the cycle. What would be the best way?

Thanks!!

If you have never used it before then start low and taper up. You may be sensitive to side effects.

Front loading is really something that should only be done with long acting drugs (aka deca or prozac), not short acting drugs like prohormones

Ditto what PA said; drugs w/ short half lives are in the system so fast that there's no need to front load.

Top Bottom