Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You will lose quite a bit at first. Exactly how much will depend on a lot of things, but the first couple of weeks you'll see huge losses.. A lot of that is water. Then it will slow for a while, but 2.5 or 3lbs a week is still within the realm of possibility if you hit the cardio hard, and watch the diet. You can go a little lower in calories to try to force faster losses, but don't go much. It's a thin line you walk between losing more weight, and slowing your metabolism, and losing less. After a while, though, the weight loss will slow. I'd say it's hard to consistently lose more than 2.5lbs a week, on any diet. After a few months or so, your body just starts to fight to hold onto its weight. I can't think of any diet that I would feel comfortable telling someone they could use to lose more than 2.5 lbs a week for any extended period of time. You're talking about having a 12000 calorie/week deficit there. The only way to lose that much weight for any period of time is with DNP, and even that is hard to do for any length of time. That's my two cents. I'd be interested to hear what the others say on this. How much weight loss per week do you think is really possible, Mr. X?

Latinhire, you need EFA's (fats), add 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil 3 times a day, that's extra 400 cal, but it will do wonders for your diet. Otherwise, the diet/program looks good overall.

Funkoram, listen to onenameleft, it's impossible to have consistent 2.5lb/fat-loss. Only at first will this actually hold true. You have to remember, that your body is a machine that slows down and speeds up depending on the goal.

Mr.X :cool:

MR. X

Thank you kindly, for the response...i will make the suggested change....

When the Way comes to an end, then change - having changed, you pass through.
- I Ching

:think: :think:

Top Bottom