Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

from experience, how long does a ckd type diet take to see results

I never really saw results myself because I see myself every day even though I lost 20 lbs but people were telling me around week 3
 
First week was like 9 pounds but that was DEFINATELY water weight. Now I`m in the 4th week and I lost 15 pounds and looking leaner.
 
CB38AC said:
second week im starting to see it but i think muscle loss is happeneing

i think that is happening to me too. I assume this because I weigh slightly less after 3 weeks, yet my bf% (tantia reading) remains the same.
I think my body is used to have low carbs, even before I started ckd, which may account for the lack of weight/bf% loss.

After 3 weeks and 2 carb-ups ( i missed a week carb-up) my abs are more visible and I have no bloating at all (unless I drink diet sodas).
My strength at the gym is definetly reduced except for 1st day post carb-up.
 
Top Bottom