Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fro. Prolactin, PR, Fina. Help with answers

Ok so lets say that I'm having Fina related gyno symptoms as of right now....It will take me like 4-5 weeks to even get the bromo in....Will it still work at this point ?.....I quess I'm asking if you. If I already have fina induced gyno then will bromo do anything for it ?

Last edited:
bump....I'm taking vitex @ 2400 mgs a day
L-dex @1 mg ED
Clomid @ 50 mgs aday.....Will the bromo work for prexisting fina gyno...I started getting puffiness and maybe a lump two weeks after I stopped fina...????

epithelial cell prolferation is still not the main cuprit behind true gynecomatia. The hard tissue is in fact ductile tissue. Commonly known as a fibroid tumor. The epithelial cells serve as connective tissue and are also associated with nipple puffiness but not hard tissue growth.

LONE_AZ said:
epithelial cell prolferation is still not the main cuprit behind true gynecomatia. The hard tissue is in fact ductile tissue. Commonly known as a fibroid tumor. The epithelial cells serve as connective tissue and are also associated with nipple puffiness but not hard tissue growth.

To answer muscleup's question - Didn't you have somewhat success in reducing the size of your gyno with Bromo? I realize it didn't completely eliminate it but his might not be as bad.

yes... Also most people are forgetting that Novaldex will work for this are well. On the flip side you need to take it for about six months 20 mg/ed. Also there has been some good results with Ralaxfiene. In fact it appears to be more effective than Novaldex.

confused

so...if Im going to start a 50mg ED Fina 500mg test cyp cycle...what should I do to avoid gyno?

I have the REAL Liquidex.
I have plenty of Nolvadex.
I have the appropriate amount of Clomid for post cycle.
I have Vitex.
I have some winny tabs (not enough to run thru the whole cycle...but I guess I could get more).
I am thinking of getting some bromocriptine also.

I was going to run the fina/test...and possibly 25-50mg ED winny.
I was going to use Liquidex at .5mg ED.
Keeping Nolva on hand just in case.
And, use Vitex at 1500mgs ED

any suggestions (preferably those with fina experience, thanks)?

This will be my first fina cycle by the way. :D

Also, let me follow that post up by saying...I actually already have gyno...very small, slight case, and am currently taking nolvadex at 20mgs ED, and Vitex at 1000mgs ED (gonna bump that to 1500mgs ED). The gyno seems to have gotten better, but has not completely disappeared.

I got the gyno this last time by trying Andro. This was a little over a year ago...I got sucked into the hype. All the shit did was give me gyno again.
I've already had 2 surgeries to remove gyno, originally from puberty, but the surgeon didnt get it all the first time (fucking quack). So, it ended up growing back in a few years. I wasnt on any cycles that whole time either.
Then, I had it removed again in '97. No recurrence, until I tried that Andro shit last year...stupid me.

So...I'm on the nolva and vitex. Should I try bromocriptine? What are the possible sides from bromocriptine? I hear it messes with DNA? Anyone know anything about bromo sides?

Re: Letrozole

djsir007 said:
I have not seen anything in this awesome post about Letrozole.

That's because letrozole has no place in this discussion. It has no affect on prolactin or progesterone. It does however have an affect with regards to estrogen. But fina has nothing to do with estrogen.

Top Bottom