hit me with infoErzulie said:yup
im selling that biatch
you're in a need to know statusDieselGunz said:fill a botha in
hotzie said:hit me with info
im buyin a pair of her used pantiesDieselGunz said:well I need to know, I am always the last to know shit, things are changing TONIGHT
Ez hun lend me the details
kinda reminds me of myselfErzulie said:lemme find the paper work on exactly whats up in that biatch. I have an external and internal wirless connection. DVD player, Cd read/write.
Ill get that all together for you.
Damn thing hasn't been booted up in days. Just sits there in the damn case begging for attention
no you just have the ability to read other peoplessuperqt4u2nv said:pm's brokin?

DieselGunz said:well I need to know, I am always the last to know shit, things are changing TONIGHT
Ez hun lend me the details

i told you im a freakErzulie said:hotzie is begging for some anal loving, and wanted to get some info on the EZ2000 excaliber. I have a barely used model to sell, I think i have a buyer![]()
thats me , im teh ice man Paul Wall babyErzulie said:top row diamonds and the bottom row gold
![]()
Dam really.... BRBhotzie said:no you just have the ability to read other peoples![]()
Erzulie said:hotzie needs loving.. where are you located?
youre in beantown right?DieselGunz said:lol, my boy is working to biddies at once he has all he can handle
BTW far far away from him![]()
DieselGunz said:lol, my boy is working to biddies at once he has all he can handle
BTW far far away from him![]()
wtf i can see this shit you knowErzulie said:lol
i bet he'd try though... give him credit for that.
![]()
hotzie said:wtf i can see this shit you know
well the glare is bad if i dont hold my mouf just rightErzulie said:really?
even with that bling in your mouth lighting the room up?
shit you aint that far from me , bout 2 hoursDieselGunz said:yes beantown
hotzie said:shit you aint that far from me , bout 2 hours
im not sure , but i think i could be in heatErzulie said:lol
be carefull DG, hotzie is on the prowl
hotzie said:im not sure , but i think i could be in heat
yes its a clear , kinda milky starts out thin then all of a sudden is like glue its so thick .Erzulie said:do you have any type of discharge? if so what color and thickness?
too lateDieselGunz said:SOB 2 much info!!!!!!
EZ distract him while I make a run for it!
he aitn got shit on my teefredguru said:
DieselGunz said:SOB 2 much info!!!!!!
EZ distract him while I make a run for it!

Erzulie said:
sick SOB. I didn't really want to know either.. you know its like one of those questions you ask but you really don't want to know the answer.. like when I ask if these jeans make my ass look fat?
you hurt my feelinsErzulie said:im not mean![]()
will you kiss it firstErzulie said:you wanna bandaid?
![]()

hotzie said:will you kiss it first![]()

he's hopelessErzulie said:
smooth honey... very smooth
you should teach aap some of your tricks.
hotzie said:he's hopeless
you get your shit togetherErzulie said:
hotzie said:you get your shit together
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














