Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

frisky

hotzie said:
did u make up your mind yet ?


yup

im selling that biatch
 
hotzie said:
hit me with info


lemme find the paper work on exactly whats up in that biatch. I have an external and internal wirless connection. DVD player, Cd read/write.

Ill get that all together for you.

Damn thing hasn't been booted up in days. Just sits there in the damn case begging for attention
 
DieselGunz said:
well I need to know, I am always the last to know shit, things are changing TONIGHT












Ez hun lend me the details
im buyin a pair of her used panties :p
 
Erzulie said:
lemme find the paper work on exactly whats up in that biatch. I have an external and internal wirless connection. DVD player, Cd read/write.

Ill get that all together for you.

Damn thing hasn't been booted up in days. Just sits there in the damn case begging for attention
kinda reminds me of myself :(
 
DieselGunz said:
well I need to know, I am always the last to know shit, things are changing TONIGHT












Ez hun lend me the details

hotzie is begging for some anal loving, and wanted to get some info on the EZ2000 excaliber. I have a barely used model to sell, I think i have a buyer :verygood:
 
Erzulie said:
hotzie is begging for some anal loving, and wanted to get some info on the EZ2000 excaliber. I have a barely used model to sell, I think i have a buyer :verygood:
i told you im a freak
 
DieselGunz said:
lol, my boy is working to biddies at once he has all he can handle












BTW far far away from him :)

lol

i bet he'd try though... give him credit for that.

;)
 
hotzie said:
wtf i can see this shit you know

really?

even with that bling in your mouth lighting the room up?
 
hotzie said:
shit you aint that far from me , bout 2 hours


lol

be carefull DG, hotzie is on the prowl
 
hotzie said:
im not sure , but i think i could be in heat


do you have any type of discharge? if so what color and thickness?
 
Erzulie said:
do you have any type of discharge? if so what color and thickness?
yes its a clear , kinda milky starts out thin then all of a sudden is like glue its so thick .

it all started when i was playin with "it" one day . you think maybe i broke it ?
 
DieselGunz said:
SOB 2 much info!!!!!!








EZ distract him while I make a run for it!


:lmao:

sick SOB. I didn't really want to know either.. you know its like one of those questions you ask but you really don't want to know the answer.. like when I ask if these jeans make my ass look fat?
 
Erzulie said:
:lmao:

sick SOB. I didn't really want to know either.. you know its like one of those questions you ask but you really don't want to know the answer.. like when I ask if these jeans make my ass look fat?
:( why you so mean
 
hotzie said:
will you kiss it first :verygood:


:lmao:

smooth honey... very smooth

you should teach aap some of your tricks.
 
hotzie said:
you get your shit together


you ask me this at 2am ? what the mudda fucking fuck

lol
 
Top Bottom