Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found old liquid clen bottle, still okay to use?

jimmypop13

I've got an old bottle of liquid clen thats been sitting in my closet somewhere between 4-6 years. I took 40mcgs to try it out and it gave me the same jittery/anxiety feelings it did back then. My question is, is it okay to take or should I chunk it? I wasnt sure if it broke down over time into something that could hurt me, maybe its dumb to think that?
Thanks
-Chris

I've got an old bottle of liquid clen thats been sitting in my closet somewhere between 4-6 years. I took 40mcgs to try it out and it gave me the same jittery/anxiety feelings it did back then. My question is, is it okay to take or should I chunk it? I wasnt sure if it broke down over time into something that could hurt me, maybe its dumb to think that?
Thanks
-Chris

If you got the shakes then it's still good.:)

All these thermos that effect your heart.
Clen can be stacked with adderllin during your off weeks.

as far as i know, it doesnt have an expiration date but the older it is the less effective it can be. if it gave you the jitters it still works so go out and do work

Thanks
-Chris

Sounds like you stored it well.Probably just fine to use.

Top Bottom