Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found a site with lipokinetix!!

Blown,
Its your credit card, anytime you "dont recieve" something you purchase they will give you a credit and then force the merchant to prove you got it.

You have lost the buying power of that amount untill you get a credit, but you will get a credit.

Now the bad part, you wont be able to get the credit till at least two or three weeks goes by without having recieved the product.

sucks man damn scammer. Mayb you could find out through yahoo that the listed adres for the company is. I bet there would be some bro's nearbu who would like to pay them a visit for you. We all hate scammers dont we guys :p

ok I did a little research heres what I found out about musclezone.net He registered the url w/ register.com unfortunenatly it was registered quite some time ago the the email is most likely dead. However the phone and fax numbers might not be.

Organization:
King Enterprises
Blake King
3141 Stage Post Drive
Bartlett, TN 38133
US
Phone: 1-800-930-2299
Fax..: 1-800-645-0204
Email: [email protected]

Created on..............: Sat, Apr 29, 2000
Expires on..............: Mon, Apr 29, 2002
Record last updated on..: Mon, May 07, 2001

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

i tried the number... it keeps taking me to some recording saying that they're not there. as long as i get my damn money back i really wont be too upset. this is bullshit though...

Check your credit card. Mine has not been charged.
When asked the agent about it they said they often do not charge untill the product has been shipped in this case that would be never I guess. heh. So whos actually gotten charged and who hasn't and how far in are you.

Top Bottom