Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Former champion bodybuilder says steroid abuse left mark on his body

FBodyGuy02 said:
Let's get real here. If you think about it... juice makes your muscles grow faster, you get bigger. And you really don't think that the same is going to happen to any "cancer" in your body. I believe that juice will not only increase your chances for heart problems, but also cancer. If we want bigger, better, faster results..then you can expect the same for any unwanted sides.

Trudy says, "if you play you're going to pay, somewhere down the road."

That quote is something to think about...It's all fine and dandy now (when you are young and strong), but think about what's going to happen down the road when you get old... scary shit.

Thanks for the good read NYBodyGaurd. It definatly made me think. :worried:

Bro, I am quite sure there are no androgen recptors on tumors. This would disclude steroids from being the cancer cause.

the only three things I can possibly give to him that the juice *might* have had some impact on are

non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (just cause i dont know.)

heart murmur (maaaaaybe)

depression (OK, ill give him this one).

galaxy said:
I stopped reading at $300 a month drug habit. LOL I know people that spend the weekly on alcohol.

Exactly! $300 a month back then wouldnt buy much either. The whole story is full of shit. He told the docs he was taking 2 tabs a day when they discovered his liver damage. So we have to assume that 10mg dbol ED caused that damage.

If he's 'convinced' it did all the damage to him then I'm sure it did. Isn't that scientific enoungh for you?

it's not like the media would just make this dumb shit up to drum up support for the latest war on drugs.

lol I love stories like that

Guvna said:
Bro, I am quite sure there are no androgen recptors on tumors. This would disclude steroids from being the cancer cause.

You could be right about that. But I was simply stating that if there is some sort of cancer in your genes or already present, the juice is only going to help that shit grow faster...

In this guys case, who fucking knows if the juice caused the cancer or not, but the point is, that the juice only made it worse.

Lets remember..the steroid of choice back in the 60's and 70's were the old Blue Cieba-Geigy D-bols...strong ones....I believe taking these long term like this guy did is what brought him problems....stay away from orals....or minimize their use...and this significantly lowers risks....

here is the question of the day: what kind of FU@@KING IDIOT does a 3 year dbol cycle? I mean, lol wtf?

that is like me drinking 50 beers a day then complaining my liver isnt working. What a sellout bitch he is. He got those trophies because he weighed the risks and still went for it. He is selling out todays "bros" with his bullshit hardluck story.

Top Bottom