Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma-stanzol

Ive been told if your prone to gyno its good to use on cycle to help keep it down and of course from getting it offcycle..ive used the product ever since it came out for pct and have never had a issue with gyno..

Why is this product typically used during PCT and not during cycle? Please inform - thanks.
Its a topical transdermal to allow formestane to absorbed to the maximum due to its poor oral bioavailability. It can be used as part of PCT due to the 7,8 benzoflavone. Its an AWESOME on cycle AI because it actually increases IGF levels which is what one wants during a cycle to maximize gains. As a standalone for 8 weeks people can gain 5lbs of pure LBM with every dialed in. Believe me bro, you will LUV this stuff.

Agreed I would order 2-3 if you can and are just getting ready to cycle. I use it pretty heavily at 5 pumps morning 5 at night and results are great. Stuff goes quick though.

7,8 BenzoFlavone is the main reason that people tend to use Forma pct since it has great LH stimulating properties and is defined as a PhytoSerm. I think its great on cycle for its anabolic properties.

Agreed I would order 2-3 if you can and are just getting ready to cycle. I use it pretty heavily at 5 pumps morning 5 at night and results are great. Stuff goes quick though.

Curious about this...the label says 10 pumps is a serving with 60 servings per bottle. Is this right??? That would be 60 days per bottle at 10 pumps a day...a real bargain if true!!!

Curious about this...the label says 10 pumps is a serving with 60 servings per bottle. Is this right??? That would be 60 days per bottle at 10 pumps a day...a real bargain if true!!!

Yes if you use 10pump/day that will last you a full 60 days :D

It's great on cycle as an AI and works great for PCT as well bro:biggrin:

I don't know...I have been using at ten pumps for about a month if that and I'm down to about 3/4" of the stuff left. Probably will last another week.

I don't know...I have been using at ten pumps for about a month if that and I'm down to about 3/4" of the stuff left. Probably will last another week.

Same here bro...I've been on it now for 19 days now at 10 pumps a day and I've gone through approximately 2/3 of the bottle. I'm hoping it's just a little more condensed near the bottom, otherwise I'll fall way short of the expected 60 day use.

Great stuff though :)

Great replies - pretty damm technical/knowledgable
My goals are lean gains/better overall physique/strength.

1-4 epi-strong (sart at 1 cap 2x daily, maybe 3)
1-4 Forged liver support
4-8 unleashed/post cycle.
Always take Omega/Fish Oil for joints

I have Forma-stanzol on the way. I am not really gyno prone. Trying to decide if I should use forma during or for PCT.?

Also, Trying to stay away from HCG or other compareables, but if my sex drive/libido will be hurt by this cycle I will take something. It just gets expensive though.

Thanks

Top Bottom