Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol for PCT

BobBobson

So I stopped my last cycle short (after about 2 weeks) because I experienced some dramatic hair loss using test prop.

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last pin and I have been using 50mg ED clomid, post cycle, forged post cycle, DAA and 6 pumps 2x daily of forma stanzol.

But my hair is still falling out...pretty bad

I have been reading that forma is a steroidal AI so could this be causing my hairloss? Should i stop using it?

My hair is extremely important to me so any advice is greatly appreciated..

Are you prone to mail pattern baldness?

I've been using finasteride for several years due to MPB and not only did it stop it in its tracks... I regrew some hair. While I basically understand how finasteride works on cycle I won't try to explain it. I'm sure someone here can give a better explanation or you can Google it. It's also less than $20 for 3 months.

While I was researching test, I read that finasteride was a must.

Are you prone to mail pattern baldness?

I've been using finasteride for several years due to MPB and not only did it stop it in its tracks... I regrew some hair. While I basically understand how finasteride works on cycle I won't try to explain it. I'm sure someone here can give a better explanation or you can Google it. It's also less than $20 for 3 months.

While I was researching test, I read that finasteride was a must.

No one in my family is bald, but almost everyone has thinning hair

Have you experienced any sexual side effects while using it?

I've read some pretty bad horror stories where peoples dicks basically stop working for years after discontinuing use

Also, what dose do you take?

Thanks!

It takes up to 3 weeks for Test P to clear from your system so its probably from that. I highly doubt that Forma is contributing to it, but its possible a lot of things can aggravate it if you are prone to hair issues.

In the meantime, I suggest getting some N2shampoo to put a halt to your shedding.

No one in my family is bald, but almost everyone has thinning hair

Have you experienced any sexual side effects while using it?

I've read some pretty bad horror stories where peoples dicks basically stop working for years after discontinuing use

Also, what dose do you take?

Thanks!

I've been on it since December of 2008 and I got the dick of a 16 year-old. I get random boners. I was on the hair loss forums for a while and no one that I knew had issues.

Top Bottom