Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol a Gel??

JMattes

Just got my order from MrSupps and well I thought it was a spray.. but this looks like a bottle of my hair gel. Atleast they loaded me up with a ton of samples!

I may remember reading about putting it in warm water?

Anyone?

If you apply that shit, then handle a baby, wouldn't it rub onto them? It seems strange to have a substance that changes hormones as a topical where it can rub onto clothes ect..??

If you apply that shit, then handle a baby, wouldn't it rub onto them? It seems strange to have a substance that changes hormones as a topical where it can rub onto clothes ect..??

Once it drys it should be fine. It sets in seconds on me. Now if ur applying it that sec and a baby is crying, I would wipe down before touchhing it.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Once it drys it should be fine. It sets in seconds on me. Now if ur applying it that sec and a baby is crying, I would wipe down before touchhing it.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

What about if your sweating throughout the day, would that cause it to perspire and be able to affect others? Anyone have a hard time falling asleep while using this product? I just got it and I had a hard time sleeping and I felt like I was on a thermogenic, I didn't know if it was the gel or just a coincidence on some bad fish I eat and maybe got a stomach flu. I used it this morning and took some Bayer aspirin with it and I feel fine. Just wondering if anyone else had this same experience?

Top Bottom