Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Post Cycle + Test Infusion combo?

SS78

so MrSupps somehow got my order mixed up and sent me Forged Post Cycle and Test Infusion instead of Forged Methyl EAA and Test Infusion

took 2 weeks to get the products here to the uk and i really need to start using them tomorrow as part of pct (with clomid and Forma Stanzol) for a prop cycle.

will Forged Post Cycle and Test Infusion be effective enough as a combo or should i look to find a uk source for Methyl EAA asap?

There is better options than any of those products. HCGenerate ES, Phytoserms, and Test Stack are all superior products to those. If you want to be covered well, those are the products I recommend. I would get those for any future cycles. PM me for info or discounts on any of those products

thanks bro, i'll definitely hit you up for the next cycle.

i used Methyl EAA and Test Infusion last time + ostarine, clomid and Forma Stanzol. it did get me through PCT with really nice results. i felt and looked even better after PCT than i did just before going into PCT.

as for the moment, i was really just wanting opinions on whether that OTC combo i've been given (Test Infusion + Forged Post Cycle) will be adequate in combination with the clomid, ostarine and Forma Stanzol.

Top Bottom