Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner Question

jester72

I've used Forged Burner periodically over the course of the last year, and had GREAT results on it. My wife gave birth to our 1st child 4 moths ago, and is trying to lose that last bit that she gained. I was going to have her try Forged Burner for the great appetite suppression and thermogenic, until I read that it's not for women, or those under 21. I have to ask if anyone can tell me WHY?

Also, what would you recommend for thermogenic and appetite suppression, if not Forged Burner? Could she dose an app. suppressant, and just DMAA? I'm also worried about interaction with birth control pills as well. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Orbit, Nate, any ladies have something you can offer or recommend? My huge thanks in advance!!!

Wow it does say that on the back... hmmmph. That's weird. I know that some of the women on here use it and like it. You ought to post a thread in the womens forum and throw this question out there.

Top Bottom