Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For who used cytomel

Bzgirl

Hi, I'm a woman and used thriidotyronine in the wrong way. I didn't make a cycle, simple took 30 mcg a day during 50 days (approximately). I did not know the risk I was taking and now I decided to stop, but I'm too scared about have a problem with the thyroid and gain weight. I won more than 2,2 lbs in a few days since I stopped and my feed continues totally correct. I think I developed hipo :(. May I need to wait and make an exam ? I need to lose more 33 lbs and I'm desperate. No matter what I do, I'm slowly gaining weight

Go to the doc and get checked to make sure your ok. Then get on a diet and exercise program and stay committed. Losing weight and being healthy requires hard work and commitment. That can't be found in a bottle of chemicals. Good luck and be smart.

Go to the doc and get checked to make sure your ok. Then get on a diet and exercise program and stay committed. Losing weight and being healthy requires hard work and commitment. That can't be found in a bottle of chemicals. Good luck and be smart.

This is so true.

Hi bzgirl

Cytomel (or T3) won't help you lose much weight unless your diet is clean; you are in a caloric deficit; and you do regular amounts of physical exercise. Okay, you might lose 10Ibs over a period of time, without the attention to diet and exercise, but it won't be much compared to doing it properly and supervised. T3 is a potent hormone, and what you're suffering is the innevitable rebound effect from ending your cycle.

Besides the obvious - above - I haven't got much to add that hasn't already been said by the others. You've got to take the fundamentals seriously if you're desperate to lose weight. Get your diet and exercise plan sorted, and you can return to the T3 at a later point, if you must. For now, your body will need time, possibly a month or two to rebalance hormonally. Treat this as a lesson learned. I don't think you will have been permanently damaged by T3, but you will definately need to give your body a few weeks at least to get back to normal.

All the best.

Craig

I love t3.. but the rebound is and will happen.. even if you taper off it... do as others have said,... worse case the doc will prescribe for you and you'll be taking it for the rest of your life..

sorry, thems the breaks..

you always get the fat bounce back in the end of a cutter, the best thing you can do is up the cardio to offset any weight gain, i suggest doing cardio every day 45 min until you get to where you want good luck

Top Bottom