Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for Par Deus

pitstone

Par Deus,

I'm on my first cycle of ONE. been on now for about 3.5 weeks the results are great , up 12lbs and I could feel it working 1 wk after I started ( it took me 3 wks with 1-ad to notice any results ).

I'm using 9 squits 2x a day for a total of 18 squits a day and I plan on running a 6 wk cycle.

My ? is should I taper down to 12 squirts a day on wk 5, then 6 squirts a day on wk 6 or should I should I just continue the 18 squirts a day up to the 6th wk?

My concern is of course to keep my gains and restore my own test levels.

Will tapering down the dosage help this?

when i did my 1-ad cycle I used 9 pills a day for 6 wks with no taper down and i crashed pretty hard.

Whether tapering is a good idea or not depends on exactly how the HPTA responds to low doses of exogenous androgens.

If an amount below your natural output only reduces natural output enough to make the combination of natural and exogenous be equal to or greater than your natural output, then it would be a good idea.

However, if it shuts it down to a greater extent than what it is supplying, it would not.

I do not know the answer to that question.

Perhaps PA or Bill L. does....

Well I'm no guru on this, but if most people taper off AAS to some extent towards the end of their cycles, in hope of keeping more of their gains post-cycle, then this scenario would be no different. Not to mention, if you didn't taper while using 1-AD and crashed really hard once you came off, don't you think tapering would yeild better post-cycle gains than that of the 1-AD?
Just something to keep in mind.

pitstone said:
thanks for the replies and thanks for putting out a great product Par.

anyone else?

Tapering is wholly ineffective at restoring the HPTA. Even relatively low doses of AAS are likely to keep the axis suppressed. You really gain nothing with this practice.

You are probably better off running the full dose and then just stopping.

- Bill Llewellyn

w_llewellyn said:

Tapering is wholly ineffective at restoring the HPTA. Even relatively low doses of AAS are likely to keep the axis suppressed. You really gain nothing with this practice.

You are probably better off running the full dose and then just stopping.

- Bill Llewellyn

THANKS BILL

HOW LONG DOES 1-TEST TAKE TO GET OUT OF THE SYSTEM?

i'LL BE USING 6 GRAMS OF MACA A DAY POST CYCLE i'M HOPING THIS WILL HELP RETURN MY TEST LEVELS.

"ONE" HASN'T SEEMED TO SHUT DOWN MY TEST LEVELS YET AND UP TO THIS POINT. MY LIBIDO IS THE SAME IF NOT BETTER THAN AVERAGE.

I REALLY HAVEN'T ENCOUNTERED ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT YET OTHER THAN ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS, BEING A TRANSDERMAL.

pitstone said:
HOW LONG DOES 1-TEST TAKE TO GET OUT OF THE SYSTEM?

In terms of a drug test, or half-life?

"ONE" HASN'T SEEMED TO SHUT DOWN MY TEST LEVELS YET AND UP TO THIS POINT. MY LIBIDO IS THE SAME IF NOT BETTER THAN AVERAGE.

I'm sure you are noticing supression. The exogenous androgen is likely supporting your libido. Short of using HCG/Nolvadex I'd just let my body rebound on its own.

I REALLY HAVEN'T ENCOUNTERED ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT YET OTHER THAN ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS, BEING A TRANSDERMAL.

1-test is a nice steroid, and I know feedback from "ONE" seems to be very good. I haven't used it myself yet, but will be after the gels.

pitstone said:
QUOTE FROM BILL
( IN TERMS OF HALF LIFE OR DRUG TEST?)

half life?

Not sure exactly of the half-life, but it should be a bit longer than T due to its greater resistance to liver breakdown.

- Bill

Top Bottom