Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

?? for IUD users!!

Well, this definitely sounds like the choice among fitness women! I think I am going to look into it! Thank you all so much for your input! I benefited from it, also! :)

I hadn't really considered this option before a few weeks ago but I REALLY hate hormonal BC. This seems like a much better option for me. I'm going to talk to my dr about it soon. ;)

Night Fly said:
I am still considering doing this, Spatts. It is also very good to hear from other women about their experiences with it. I am only 21, but I know that I don't want kids for at least another 4 years...minimum. Plus...it can be removed when you decide to get pregnant. Just wondering...if you go to Planned Parenthood would it be cheaper or not?

Wow, for some reason I was under the impression that an IUD was some kind of ancient form of birth control. My doctor wouldn't even mention anything other then the pill to me, saying that because I was young (I'm 21 now, but was 19 at the time) the pill would be the best option and pretty much leaving it at that. Also, of course, insurance covered the cost and I really don't have the extra cash to pay for something else.

I had an absolutely horrible experience with birth control pills, and I won't ever use them again. :mad: I'm glad to hear all of this information.

Thanks for all the info, ladies! I just went hormone BC free about 3 months ago and am missing the spontaneous sex a lot. =] I'll have to check into this. Beats tubal ligation... hopefully.

Top Bottom