Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you insomniacs like me :D..!! Simple solution..

Gamer2Be08

Platinum
Hey guys, I am an insomniac, sometimes by choice, but most times not by choice. I have used HGHpro, theLG GH stack, and melatonin at a multitude of doses to help me sleep, but it always seemed to keep me up and make me feel like crap in the morning. HGHpro and the LG stack were pretty good at keeping me in a deep sleep, but some nights on them it was hard to fall asleep or I would wake up in the middle of the night for no reason. Then I decided to try need2sleep by NTBM. I was skeptical because need2sleep has 6mg of melatonin in it and again, melatonin makes me feel like crap with a headache when I awaken from my slumber..

OMFG, everynight I have taken it, it has knocked my ass out, like chugging a six pack and hopping in, except without the hangover the next morning!! I never waake up, while I sleep, unless my body knows it has to take a 2 minute piss (yes I timed it), but other than that, I am sound asleep. Hell, sometimes my alarm sounds and I dont wake up to it LMAO... Anyways, I highly recommend this sleep aid to anyone who wants to make 5 hours of sleep feel like 8, who wants to fall asleep soon after taking it, and whoever wants to stay asleep for the whole duration of your sleep..

End of rant lol.. I love this stuff :D.. Sometimes I overdose on 3 caps for fun :evil:..

This product works better fopr me than drugs as I don't get the hangover effect as much. Seems to work better when I don't take it everyday.

Nice been meaning to try this.

Sadly need2sleep didnt work for me. First of all of needto's products that I've tried that didnt.

That sucks..
Not that the product is no good, just that there are some people that may not respond to valerian root, melatonin or 5htp..

Top Bottom