Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Flying with weed (hypothetically speaking)

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
Anyone ever flown with a joint or two in possession? Somebody I know might be curious about it. What's the max amount to keep it a misdemeanor? Is that enough for 2 joints? Do they normally search you? Would you carry it or check it? hypothetically speaking of course. We're all God-fearing law abiding citizens here.
 
Alls I know is, I fly quite a bit, and lately I have seen alot of police dogs in the airports. Last month at Lambert, I saw an awesome looking Shephard with a Cop..I even got to pet her.
 
Never done it. If it's really the chronic I would roll a couple joints(or keep in bud form if I so preferred), stick them in a air-tight baggy, and put the baggy in a full shampoo bottle to mask the smell. That is only if I were to ever do something like that...not that I have.
 
its hit or miss with traveling.

the deodarant trick seems to work fine.

but 2 joints worth? jeez. thats like nothing.

throw that in a cig pack or something and put it in your luggage.

this domestic? or would this be a make believe flight out of the country?
 
I've had friends bring different amounts on airplanes....a few different ways....

One way, the guy made some peanut butter sammiches and put a baggy of chronic inbetween each one. I don't see any real strategy there because I'm sure dogs could get smell it over the PB....and he just brought it onto the plane, wasen't checked or anything.

Other guy brought about a ounce....duct taped between his crotch.....

Other guy brought a small amount, prolly more like the amount you are talking....a few grams...he broke it all up good, shrink wrapped it with one of those vacuum things and shoved it down inside a shampoo bottle.

I like the last idea the best.

Misdeanors for MJ are different in each state. In IL I belive anything over 28 grams (~ 1 ounce) could be a felony...depends if they throw "intent to deliver" on you or not....
 
i flew with a small amount of weed (1-2 grams) once, from NY to SF. wrapped up the baggie, put it in my sock, and walked on board.
 
It's not worth it. Any city in America that has an airport has a guy somewhere selling weed within a mile. A couple joints( or any other drug) is not worth the risk IMO.
 
dude not worth it..this is coming from me ( i got a drug charge)

but for getting busted
1. depends on each state.
2. they will can go one step farther and say "trafficing" = felony
3. miss your flight for sure


buy weed when u get there.. (where to go?) go to a smoke shop and see if u can make friends with someone there....(ive done this when in cities where i didnt knw anyone)

but say ur gonna go for it and travel with it
1. bring in your carry on stuff
2. coffee can trick (but u need a good ass tool and die maker )
3. up your ass in a condom
4. mail it


dude but it aint worth it
 
chefbone said:
It's not worth it. Any city in America that has an airport has a guy somewhere selling weed within a mile. A couple joints( or any other drug) is not worth the risk IMO.


Yeah well it's not always easy to find those people. Personally I like buying illegal drugs from people I know, not some thug cracka on the street corner....
 
I've flown a couple times with some harder stuff e,tina, & g. Not large amounts just for a party or whatever. I put some right in my check-in luggage and carried some in my pockets. I always get the random search for some reason too. If it's a small amount I would carry it on me (shirt pocket). They are really more concerned with weapons and bombs.
 
seal it good and put in shampoo, in your luggage, not carry on.
I went with some peeps cross country after the 9/11 thing, worked...
 
chewyxrage said:
Yeah well it's not always easy to find those people. Personally I like buying illegal drugs from people I know, not some thug cracka on the street corner....

I feel ya, but it's just weed. If all they wanted was a couple J's, what the harm in spending(possibly getting ripped off) $. If it were an ounce, I completely agree with you. We are all adults and know what that shit is supposed to look and smell like. :Chef:
 
dunk said:
its hit or miss with traveling.

the deodarant trick seems to work fine.

but 2 joints worth? jeez. thats like nothing.

throw that in a cig pack or something and put it in your luggage.

this domestic? or would this be a make believe flight out of the country?

domestic. This guy hasn't smoked in like 20 yrs so he doesn't remember how much 1-2 joints would be. Maybe i'll tell him the shampoo thing or maybe mail it in some coffee beans beforehand?
 
Dial_tone said:
domestic. This guy hasn't smoked in like 20 yrs so he doesn't remember how much 1-2 joints would be. Maybe i'll tell him the shampoo thing or maybe mail it in some coffee beans beforehand?

well the mailing thing works too.

one time someone i know went to vegas and mailed himself a gift ( was actually a watch in a box and put some weed in the box) which was sent to his hotel. when he got there they had a package for him. it worked like a charm.
 
just tell him to carry it in his pocket an dmake sure he has nothing on him that will set the metal detectors off.. you have a better chance of getting caught putting shit in your bags.. or shampoo bottles.. you guys must not use drugs.. and for the love of god do not put it in a shampoo bottle disregard all the shampoo bottle remarks i hope you all are joking..
 
and mailing drugs domestically is easy as fuck and will def work.. use usps though..
 
Phaded said:
just tell him to carry it in his pocket an dmake sure he has nothing on him that will set the metal detectors off.. you have a better chance of getting caught putting shit in your bags.. or shampoo bottles.. you guys must not use drugs.. and for the love of god do not put it in a shampoo bottle disregard all the shampoo bottle remarks i hope you all are joking..


Uh....why? I know @ least 2 people who have done this successfully....
 
just because you are controlling your fate if you hold it in your pocket.. only way you could get caught with shit in your pocket is if the fucking metal detectors go off and and you have a set of keys in your pocket and you pull it out and a bag of weed is attatched to the keys..

with the drug dogs its 50/50 but if you see them you can stay away.. if a drug dog is sniffing your bag it just can't get up and walk away.. and their sense of smell is amazing i read somewhere they can smell through 70 layers of different shit so you can't really mask the smell from dogs..

lastly if for some odd reason they xray your bag and something comes up weird and then they search your bag.. there is just a much higher chance of you getting in trouble leaving shit out of your hands i think.. and i've flown alot and carried my fair share of narcotics so i know a thing or 2
 
Phaded said:
just tell him to carry it in his pocket an dmake sure he has nothing on him that will set the metal detectors off.. you have a better chance of getting caught putting shit in your bags.. or shampoo bottles.. you guys must not use drugs.. and for the love of god do not put it in a shampoo bottle disregard all the shampoo bottle remarks i hope you all are joking..
You're utterly full of shit...
Done it, seen it, done again, then done after the terrorist shit.
They randomly search peeps now while waiting to board the planes.
They only scan the luggage.
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
You're utterly full of shit...
Done it, seen it, done again, then done after the terrorist shit.
They randomly search peeps now while waiting to board the planes.
They only scan the luggage.

never seen it happen maybe in ny?
 
maybe i've just been getting lucky.. domestic mailing seems the most resonable idea..
 
Phaded said:
never seen it happen maybe in ny?
Saw it in Utah and Atlanta. It's not a plastic glove thing, but they check your pockets and empty your carry on stuff, take shoes off, frisk, etc...
They have dogs in the damn terminals now :worried:
My cousin is a dealer, travels with goods all the time, if the shampoo bottle trick didn't work, his luck woulda run out by now....
 
with all the technology now i just think they'd have a way to xray the contents of a shampoo bottle considering how old that idea is.. i'd be shook as fuck leaving something out of my hands..
 
you can mail it easily to wherever you are headed.

i've flown with coke, weed is no biggie if its a small amount
 
Phaded said:
with all the technology now i just think they'd have a way to xray the contents of a shampoo bottle considering how old that idea is.. i'd be shook as fuck leaving something out of my hands..
They can see inside shampoo bottles now. Have been for a while, but they are not looking for non-metalic drugs, I mean, they are, but only after weapons and bombs. You got peeps staring at x-ray screens for 8 hours a day, if it's non-lethal, it ain't getting in the way of their coffee break...
 
i agree with phaded in the sense that having a small amount in your hands gives you some measure of comfort and control over the stuff. however, i should add that my single trip with the weed was in 1999. i'm not too certain of regular procedure these days, but the most i can recall in my few flights since 9/11 is the removal of shoes and a quick frisk at JFK before flying to India.
 
Top Bottom