Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florida

florida here

it is hot, it has too many stupid people, and the list goes on. There is a reason people come here to die. I am 25 and pray for deaths sweet relief from this horrid place people call home.

Frackal said:
You guys have agonizingly hot weather, oxygen so thick that i would hyperventilate just by breathing normally, and fucking spiders the size of my hand that JUMP AT YOU instead of run away like they do here in nice, cool, Colorado.

I agree, Florida is a place that not anyone can live in. You have to be kinda tough to deal with our absolutely brutal, beach weather and you can't be afraid of our big, bad insects.
OK, so you are in a place that has nothing except for huge rocks (mountains) that are always covered with snow. Furthermore, the oxygen there is so thin that there might as well be none at all.
Great! How is life with a shriveled penis 365 days a year? Sounds like you may be an expert?

LOL

Last edited:
Frackal said:
You guys have agonizingly hot weather, oxygen so thick that i would hyperventilate just by breathing normally, and fucking spiders the size of my hand that JUMP AT YOU instead of run away like they do here in nice, cool, Colorado.
That is not why you were hyperventilating & you know it!

Like any of you care...my sister lives in Boca Raton.
I love Boca. Can't wait to visit.

Any of you know of Mizner park?

Delray Beach Florida here, used to live in Boca Raton which is the next town south of here. For those of you that dont like Florida where would you be happy? I kind of like going to the beach on an 80 degree sunny January day. Or going to Miami 1 hour from here, how about a trip to the keys, or a 20 minute flight to the Bahamas. Well, to each their own I guess, for those of you that like it here we should all go to Bostons on the Beach here in Delray one night.

Top Bottom