Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flex4life - your primo cycle

Hi 3V & KB :wavey:

It was my first cycle... after reading up on primo, seemed like a good choice...reported one of the safest AS, not converted to estrogen, minimal sides- if any, little effect on liver, widely used by women....

At 50 mg (1/2 cc) each week- 6 weeks total (primo has a long duration) I definiely saw more muscle hardness, maybe a little size, but not a whole lot bigger- definitely solid though! :D

Strength went up some too... no sides at all- no acne, no hair loss, no change in voice, no change in BP...could have possibly increased dosage for better gains, however I was getting what I was looking for (why fix it if it's not broken, right??). It was important to me to keep feminity, and I was cautious since it was my first time with any AS.

This was 5 yrs ago, sorry do not remember exact weight & bf% (all the really important stuff) but definitely leaner & harder- it was a good look at the end & a positive experience. I'm 11% now- probably about that when I started, looks about the same bf%.

Since primo is 100 mg=1ml, broke open and filled 2 darts w/ 1/2 cc each, stored one til next week.

Diet was carefully planned & really clean, and of course, LOTS of water... I was so jazzed about the 'first time' (everyone says it's never as good as the first time) I logged my meals... pro 50%, carb 20%, fat 30%... definitely ate more protein- I felt it helped a lot in hardening up. Training was pretty intense too- excitement factor about going beyond 'my own capabilities'...kinda felt like my own 'human experiment' & made me want to push myself 'above the norm'.

Hope this helps you gals some :)

Flex

Thanks!!! just curious... why did u choose primo? i just started my first cycle and decided to go with ox and maybe throw in some primo at the end..or the next cycle. i was just curious as to why u chose primo over ox because i had a hard time choosing... i just went with the ox. im 11 days into it. so far so good...feeling tighter already. no sides..etc.. i started clen today too....sooooo im peeeeerty excited myself!! thanks for sharing!!

I posted a reply, but do not see it so I'll post again... hope it doesn't show twice...

yes, you're so right, ana would have been a great first cycle... none available at the time to me.

However, I'm excited once again... ana cycle begins this week! :rolly:

KB... yours sounds great so far... interested to hear your dosages (ana 10 mgs ed?), duration w/ ana & clen... and of coourse...the pics!

Good luck, train hard!

Flex :)

thanks flex4life for posting info on your cycle. it sounds like you had a good go of it, and most importantly you knew what you were doing, were cautious and didnt go over board! It's always great to hear when things go well. SO youre starting anavar eh?Lucky you. Keep us posted on that one.:D

3V,
actually the bad news just arrived.... no ana this week...bummer :( ...I was charged up about a new goal.
I keep reading everyone's good results w/ it- can't wait to give it a try.

Top Bottom