Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex

My Opinion -

Best looking body in Olympia contests EVER.

In my eyes he is Mr. Olympia, its a shame they never let him have his day in the sun.

I think its disgusting that Ronnie was given the title even when he had a b-cup breast, I know they aren't graded on that, and this is a discussion of opinions - but as much as Flex is immature, bratty, whatever - I still say he was the best body in bodybuilding.

the_Pikey said:
My Opinion -

Best looking body in Olympia contests EVER.

In my eyes he is Mr. Olympia, its a shame they never let him have his day in the sun.

I think its disgusting that Ronnie was given the title even when he had a b-cup breast, I know they aren't graded on that, and this is a discussion of opinions - but as much as Flex is immature, bratty, whatever - I still say he was the best body in bodybuilding.

I agree. Flex should have won in '99, there was no doubt in my mind that year. He has the best body in the history of the sport in my opinion. When considering each factor like shape, symmetry, athstetics, size, conditoning, presentation, posing..He is #1 hands down.

I totally agree! Flex is up there with Bob Paris for the most perfectly balanced physique and best genetics in the sport. Flex was bigger, of course, since everyone got bigger since the days when Paris was competing.

It is truly a shame Flex never won a well-deserved Mr. Olympia, since the judges idiotically prefer the "big coarse ugly blob" look of a Dorian Yates. (Sorry, Dorian fans, but that's my opinion.)
:mix:

Top Bottom