Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex bullshit

muscelove

I have a subscription to flex and on numerous occasions they make comments how "synthol" isnt used in pro bodybuilding.

First do you think its possible that someone could be "synthol free" and be able to compete with the olympia crowd?

Second Flex should just not tlak about it as opposed to saying it doens happen. Better to not talk at all than spin the truth

You don't have to use synthol to compete in the O. Most of the top guys don't. Ruhl does. But I don't think any of the other top 6 from last year do.

bluehen said:
You don't have to use synthol to compete in the O. Most of the top guys don't. Ruhl does. But I don't think any of the other top 6 from last year do.

How do you know that Ruhl "does?" I'm not trying to discredit you, just curious as to how you "know" that he does. Basically, what's your proof?

SgtSlaughter said:
How do you know that Ruhl "does?" I'm not trying to discredit you, just curious as to how you "know" that he does. Basically, what's your proof?
From people in the buisness. But look not a whole lot of lines in those delts.

Certainly some if not all in the top 6 at the O use SEOs. When used properly, the size looks natural, the definition, striations and vascularity remain.

It doesn't mean that you can't compete at the O without SEOs. Certainly some have the genetics to be able to do that.
It is very common in the O line-up, but it is not a must.

Top Bottom