Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax seed oil question

slickdadd

Im tryin to put on some muscle mass. Am i making a mistake by not taking some flax seed oil? Never have. Just read about it on mass quantities and have known about it for a while, but not totally. Will it make a difference? Fill me in fellas.

thats not the reason u r not adding mass. its probably your diet so u dont need it but of course it wont hurt. just eat more if u tryn to add mass.

i understand what i need to put on mass. my question is does flax seed oil really have a great benefit? People that use it?

I would add it to your diet

It won't add mass, but it will provide a great source of good fats. Eat a lot of lean red meat/chicken to add mass. I would keep your meals low in fat but just eat more meals (add another meal to your diet, and you'll add mass...also, cut down on cardio if you're adding a lot of cardio to your training regime).

Hope that helps,

Madhops

Eat a ton of food every day and train like crazy...you will grow.

When you don't think that you can eat one more bite...eat just another...repeat.

B True

ok, i appreciate the help guys. But i am curious about Flax seed oil. That was the point of this thread :) Anyone use it? Any benefits, what do they think. Curious about it

Flax oil is more for overalll health, not building mass. People's fat ratio's are sort of screwed, we get too much Omega-6 in comparison to Omega 3. Flax is an Omega-3 (I think), which helps balance the ratio, and improves health. I think the optimum ratio is 4 grams of Omega 6 to every gram of Omega 3. Or it might be 6 to 1? But I've read, most people eat like 20 times as much Omega 6 as omega 3.

Fish fat (like Salmon) is another good source of Omega-3.

Top Bottom