Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FLAX seed oil how much and when to take???

I just started flax today, and I've heard 1-2 tbsp twice a day. Use the search function to find more info. Good luck.

take it only with protein shakes?? or strickly mrp??
between 2-4 tbs a day??

even at nite, before bed???

From what I have heard, don't take flax after your workout since it slows down your bodies processing of protein. This is what you want to happen when you goto bed however, since your body will have something to snack on over the course of the night.

alptraum said:
From what I have heard, don't take flax after your workout since it slows down your bodies processing of protein.
I've not heard that. Ingestion of fat slows down protein synthesis w/in the body? Can you point me to the source of that information -- I'd be interested to read it.

rgosit - I take my flax with a shake because it's easier in my opinion and you're not downing the stuff neat. You can certainly take it by itself, but depending on what brand you buy, the taste can vary quite a bit. Take it however you wish: straight, in a shake, as a salad dressing, etc. :p

Top Bottom