Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FlavorGod Seasoning

Nomak666

These seasonings from Flavor Gods sound pretty awesome. No calories and only about 35mg of sodium per 1/4 tsp serving. I'm interested in the Bacon Lovers seasoning, but out of stock at the moment. Was wondering if anyone has used these? How is it? Or should I just stick with Mrs Dash and just add sea salt? It is kind of pricey. $39.99 for a special flavor plus the classic 4-pack. Thanks for your time.

-Nomak

I would make your own rubs. It'll be way cheaper. You can easily make a BBQ rub by mixing together:
chill powder + cumin + garlic powder + sea salt + oregano + parsley.

It'll be pretty much identical to the flavour god seasonings and less then 1/10th the price.

If you want a greek rub you can mix together:
oregano + lemon juice + thyme + garlic powder + sea salt

and so on...

I've heard some amazing things from them, but the price is keeping me so far. I've tried making some of my own and made them edible, but not something I'd want to continue to eat lol.

I would make your own rubs. It'll be way cheaper. You can easily make a BBQ rub by mixing together:
chill powder + cumin + garlic powder + sea salt + oregano + parsley.

It'll be pretty much identical to the flavour god seasonings and less then 1/10th the price.

If you want a greek rub you can mix together:
oregano + lemon juice + thyme + garlic powder + sea salt

and so on...

Thanks bro. Lately, Ive been using sea salt, garlic powder, white peper, and a little paprika for some coling mostly, and I spray zero calorie "I can't believe it's not butter" spray on the chicken breast before putting it on the grill or pan. about 1 minute before its done, Ill squeeze some lemon juice on it.

For my flank steak or sirloin, spray both sides of the beef with the zero calorie butter spray, add sea salt, white pepper, and garlic powder, and a little onion powder. And Ill grillll it or pan fry it with a non stick pan sprayed with PAM. Cooked to rare/medium rare. Im cutting right now, so my foirst 4 meals are proteins and carbs, and my last 3 meals are protein and healthy fats. Out of the 7 meals, I have 2 shakes, plus post-workout, Ill have 1 scoop of of BPI ISO-HD protein which is 25grams of whey isolate nd whey hydrosylate. The steak already has fat in it, so I dont add any extra besides the few sprays of zero calorie butter spray and some PAM for the non stick pan, cause they do stick, lol. After that, Ill have 8oz of chuicken breast cooked like above with 2 cups of ceaser salad type lettuce, no dressing obviously, and ill add 1.5 TBSP of Extra vigin Olive oil and balsamic vinegar as the healthy fat and dressing. before bed, Ill have 2 scoops of time-released protein (MusclePharm Combat Powder) blended with ice and 2 TBSP of Smucker's All natural Peannut butter(no salt added). Thats real natural peanut butter, when the only ingredients are peanuts, not the Skippy brand one, lol.

So I eat the same thing everyday for the past 3 months. Fat is coming offf slowly which lets me keep my muscle mass and most of my strength. I lose about half a pound to as pound per week. I started at 175lbs, with top 2 abs showing a little to 164-165lbs now with all abs easily showing without flexing. Just got about 4-5 more pounds of fat, at most. Got a little in the lower abs, and the rest is not really noticable but the majority is the lower abs and thats always the last spot to lose fat for me.

I will try that BBQ rub, it sounds delicious, but I will need to grab some cumin. The only reason I havent gotten the FlavorGods is relly the price. Basically $40 for 4 bottles($10 a bottle of seasoning, and rthey arent big bottles, just regular sized bottles of black pepper or something similar.

Top Bottom