Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flat stomach and abs visible but cheeks pinchable!

psi

I used to be a chubby kid, in fact, my gym teached in elementary school used to call me 'cheeks'.

Now I am in tip top shape. And I don't know if I just simply have BDD- and I am obessing over an imagined defect, but I feel that my face still has a round look to it and it pisses me off to the point where I stare in the mirror for hours.

Anyway, I guess, I'll keep trying to reduce bodyfat, and see what happens. Though, I can say pretty confidently that I dislike my obsession more then my cheeks, and if anyone has any advice on how I can fix that throughy a way -other then drugs or professional therapy- which I believe are not necessary and certainly are not viable options for me- I would certainly appreciate it.

I hope someone who can relate on some or any level will please respond. Thanks.

Stuff like that a lot of times corners you into surgery/drugs. Your face is something thats pretty hard to change...see how you look with real low BF but it could be genetic also.

Some folks have gotten good results applying Yohimburn to their cheeks, although the manufacturers do not recommend that it be used on the face. (They can't, too many potential lawsuits.)

Excercise extreme caution when using it anywhere near the eyes, as you could severely wreck your eyesight if any wayward chemicals got in there.

Staring for HOURS? That sounds like a problem. If you DO have a problem, then no remedy will help you (you'll find something else to stare at for hours).

Anyway, there is plastic surgery that will remove the little pocket of fat from your cheeks. They go in through the mouth, so you can't see the scar on the outside. However, if you have a round FACE (and not just chubby cheeks), then that's also because of the shape and size of your skull and jaw bone. Look how round Calista Flockhart's face is:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/9865/allybi.html

Take it as a blessing. When I get below 8 my cheeks start to sink in and I look horrible so If you manage to retain a rounded face at a low-bodyfat why obsesse they probably make you look better.

Time

Time is the biggest factor, When im around 6-9% bf I get really a really good face, jaw line kinda thing. i assume that is what you are wanting. Just keep dieting, and it will come off, probally the last place you will lose fat.

MrMakaveli said:
Take it as a blessing. When I get below 8 my cheeks start to sink in and I look horrible so If you manage to retain a rounded face at a low-bodyfat why obsesse they probably make you look better.

Yeah, there's a guy here at the office who has the sunken-cheeks problem. He's a competitive cyclist or triathlete or something, very low bodyfat, although not overly muscular. He looks like Skeletor from He-Man.

I believe its called being cute ;-)

every grandmother known to man loves squishable cheeks....

besides, if the rest of your body is in shape, then who cares if you have a bayface, most girls I know love babyfaces ;-) I have a babyface, and I know first hand.......

Top Bottom