Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flashlight?

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Anybody got any reccomendations other than a mag-lite?

I am definitely getting a hand crank one soon but also want a really powerful but not crazy priced flashlight.

Thanks in advance. Karma and or free 7 day plat to anybody who can point me in the right direction and best website.

Check this one out man.....

Amazon.com: 3 Watt Cree LED 3 AA Tactical Flashlight 180 Lumen Long Throwing Tight Spot yet wide moon light Torch, 7224bk: Home Improvement

I have this one personally and it has been a real good one when I am out and about in the woods. I live up here in Alaska and when the winters come around and I am out camping and hunting it has come in super useful. Also another thing to look into would be head lamps. You can find some pretty good ones from rei and what not for around $30-$40. Ones that are bright enough for the money spent. The more money you spend unfortunately, the better the flashlights/headlamps tend to get. Look around on Amazon.com - they are always having really go deals on stuff. Hope that helped ya out bro.

Fleshlight.com

Anybody got any reccomendations other than a mag-lite?

I am definitely getting a hand crank one soon but also want a really powerful but not crazy priced flashlight.

Thanks in advance. Karma and or free 7 day plat to anybody who can point me in the right direction and best website.
Maglite® XL200? LED Flashlight <-- I know its a mag-light, but I bought this for hurricane Irene and was really impressed. was only $40 I think. I was pissed that it was the only one left in the store, but now I'm glad I bought it.

need a bright white light for pre flight, a dim red light for the cockpit and a clip to keep it on your jacket . No torch I've seen combines all of these. The search continues.

Top Bottom