Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flame Please!!! :)

Namu

Bros, please take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think. I am not really looking for an all out flame but moreso for some constructive criticism. My plans are to do a cutting cycle for the summer.

Stats are 5'9" and about 13% BF. I would like to achieve under 8% BF by the end of the cycle while at the same time adding some definition and muscle. My main image is to acheive a ripped physique and a six pack for days.

Week------ Test Eth.----- Winny----- Anavar---------- Clen
1 -------------300mg----------------------------------------------

2 -------------300mg---------------------------------------------

3 -------------300mg------ 50mg---------------------------------

4 ------------300mg -------50mg -------------------------on

5 ----------------------------50mg ------50mg ------------on

6 ----------------------------50mg ------50mg --------off ECA

7 -----------------------------------------25mg ----------off ECA

Weeks 4-7 will also incorporate some T3 following a special program developed by Decaman on anabolic fitness board.

Diet will consist of a combination between the Body Opus diet/Anabolic Diet. Pretty much a high fat, medium protein, and low carb diet. It is more of a Peanut Butter diet for me because all I eat in the day is PB and some type of meat. :)

Training will be on a two days on and one day off schedule. Two days weightlifting and then one day of cardio. For the off day I plan on doing 30 min of cardio in the morning and then 30 min of cardio at night.

A few questions:

Will I need clomid, HCG, Arimidex, or Nolvadex during this cycle even though there is such a low dose of test? I have Di-Indolin if that does anything for me (it is an estrogen blocker for estrogen therapy)

Does anyone believe that I would have better results with primo depot, fina, masteron, or eq, rather than the anavar? I hear fina is the bomb for cutting. Is there a better cutting cycle that you would recommmend with a higher success rate?

Do you see any side effects of this dosage/cycle? I really do not want to hit ANY acne because I am not prone to it (knock on wood).

Thanks again for everything and if you see any problems or recommendations then please send them along my way. I appreciate your time. Thanks

:D :D :D :D

Hey Bro! I would run the Enanthate for a minimum of 8 weeks as it takes a while to kick in, 400-500mg/week would be a good dose. Do the winny at 25-50mg/day for the last 6 weeks of your cycle and that Anavar at 35-40mg/day for the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle. It sounds like you have your diet in check, so you should see some nice results. Fina would be great for a cutting cycle as well. E-Mail me anytime if you would like me to make you a cycle, tell me what you have access to and if you are on a budget and I'll do the rest. Best of luck!

Thanks guys, if I do get some tren would I substitute it for the anavar? How should I run it?

What about the anti-estrogens, would they be needed?

I will do the test for longer, since I am not in a shortage of the enanthate.

your is in slightly low dosages and might not do anything for you if you only take it for 4 weeks and maybe add a week to your anavar and winny. Your training and your eating looks good, good luck dude....:cool:

If you get the Tren you could get a kit to make it an injectable and do 75mg/every other day for 6 weeks runing it along side of the winny. You should have nolvadex on hand just in case. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom